Holy Communion Services
Sunday 10 a.m. Holy Eucharist
Thursday 10:30 a.m. Holy Eucharist
Eucharistic Ministers and Eucharistic Visitors
- Eucharistic Ministers assist with Communion during worship.
Eucharistic Visitors take Communion to the sick and infirm.
Training is provided by the diocese for this ministry. Let Father
David know if you are interested.
Readers and Prayer Leaders
- Readers and Prayer Leaders read the first lesson
and help read the Prayers of the People, respectively. If you
are able and willing to read in public, then this is the ministry
- The Altar Guild cares for and prepares the altar
and vestments for services. Volunteers are needed, especially
for the 8:00 a.m. service. Training is provided. Contact Pat
Jacobs, if you are interested.
- Ushers provide a friendly welcome and helpful direction
to all who come to our services. They help visitors and parishioners
with both the assistive listening devices and the lift. Please
consider volunteering. Contact Celia Taylor, if you are interested.
Coffee Hour Hosts
- Coffee Hour Hosts provide snacks and prepare coffee
for an informal reception after the 10:00 a.m. Sunday service.
A sign-up sheet is posted in the parish hall.
- Donors provide flowers to adorn the altar and bread
and wine for the Eucharist. Your donation will gladly be accepted.
Sign-up sheets for flower donations and for donations of bread
and wine are posted in the foyer.